Never Tempt the Temptor
For as much as I was glowing the blessings of the past few days, today's little 'glitches' remind me to not get too comfortable. Between network outages, headache inspiring conversations, spilled soup (thank goodness it wasn't milk or I'd have to cry!), it's been a day! And that was after going to confession and a brief moment of adoration. As we fight our way to Jesus, Lord knows that the devil fights us even harder.

It's sure a good thing that there were moments of consolation in prayer this morning, where the voice of God began to answer some prayerful questions I'd been asking (ok, ok, pestering) Him with forever. And as I look out the window while I work, it seems that the sun is shining and it is another beautiful summer day. Now if only those pesky animals that helped Snow White clean the dwarves' house would come and clean mine...

Apparently, I'm more of a Cinderella than a Snow White for now. ;-)


0 Responses
  • About Me

    My photo
    Live out loud, shine brightly, leave no stone unturned, and we might just rock the world. I'm a 30-something convert to Catholicism, working in ministry, trying to live each day with a big "YES!" to God's invitations...