Longing for Autumn...
Every now and then, I go back through all my photo files, and realize one of the downfalls of being the shutterbug I am is forgetting some of the pictures I have taken. This evening I took a stroll down photo lane and discovered a store of photos from our last Fall Retreat. I love autumn, with its rich and vibrant colors, to the cool breeze...and having a retreat on Lake Huron just adds to its charm. Seeing these makes me look forward to autumn, though I realize this year I have new adventures to look forward to...

The colors of autumn...








Life's a beach...or on the beach...








Luck be a lady...bug...








A beloved park bench...
2 Responses
  1. Victoria Says:

    Pretty! I always love your photography!


  2. I heart that bench! Awww...good memories!


  • About Me

    My photo
    Live out loud, shine brightly, leave no stone unturned, and we might just rock the world. I'm a 30-something convert to Catholicism, working in ministry, trying to live each day with a big "YES!" to God's invitations...