Cottonballs and Broken Cords
So, I've had a few things to upload over the last couple of days, more photos from a day in the life, interesting experiences, but well, one of those experiences kept me unplugged...literally! I was working on the office in my home (painting and clearing the room to pull out the carpet), when I unplugged the computer from the power strip. In doing so, the prong on the cord actually snapped. I'd never imagined that was possible. In the interest of not completely frying the laptop, I decided to use the computer for work only, preserving what battery life I had, while I ordered another adapter (second one, mind you). Luckily, thanks to a HS/FB friend, I spent much less on this one NOT going through Best Buy...best tip I've gotten all year! ;)

Long story...well...long, I'm back in business! The weather has been warmer and more humid than I like, but the sky has been just beautiful in the mixture of the perfect cottonball clouds and sunlight. So, here are a few sky-pix from the past week...











(Just in case you were concerned, rest assured I was not actually driving while these photos were snapped with my phone. I was at a stoplight for two and in a parking lot stopped at a stop sign for the other!)
0 Responses
  • About Me

    My photo
    Live out loud, shine brightly, leave no stone unturned, and we might just rock the world. I'm a 30-something convert to Catholicism, working in ministry, trying to live each day with a big "YES!" to God's invitations...