Let Them Eat Cake!
Ok, Cake Boss I am not. But...I gave ye olde cakeistry (cake artistry) a try and this is what I came up with. It's been dubbed the Alamo, a Mayan temple, and what it actually was supposed to be...a sandcastle. Yes, in hindsight, I would have focused less on how to include the pudding moat, and more on structural design. Well, it is what it is - it was tasty, that's for sure! Of course, I'm still finding crumbs of cake and "sand" all over the house...mental note for next time, design in a box... Next time, it's on cakeists, it's on...

No worries Z-head and JoJo...I'm not gunning for your business - you're leaps ahead of me!


0 Responses
  • About Me

    My photo
    Live out loud, shine brightly, leave no stone unturned, and we might just rock the world. I'm a 30-something convert to Catholicism, working in ministry, trying to live each day with a big "YES!" to God's invitations...