T-Minus 9:45 for the Beginning of the End
...for Harry Potter that is. Only a short wait until midnight when the book is released to what will undoubtedly be a mad rush of those who have awaited this moment with avid anticipation. Laugh all you want, but I will be among them...within reason of course. No costume, and no camping out...and really, no waiting 2 hours for the book. I can always go back tomorrow if it looks like the line will take forever.


Only a few more moments until the questions we've been asking are answered. I've steered clear of reviewers and those who couldn't wait to provide spoilers...(they're call spoilers for a reason - they SPOIL our enjoyment...so seriously, don't be such a spoilsport!)




For instance, what/where are the remaining horcruxes?

Is Snape really working for Voldemort or is he still loyal to the Order?

Are they returning to Hogwarts at all, or will Harry really not return?

Will Mr. Dursley's head (or Dudley for that matter) explode? (though I suspect that is just an amusing inquiry on my part)

Yes, yes, and will the "boy who lived" die in the end? (though I for one am more interested in the plotline than the eventual outcome right now...)


And finally, my real burning question, more important than all the rest...how long will I have to wait among underage wizards in costume to get my book? That, my friends, is the real question.


1 Response
  1. Oh Friend...answers I have...but I wish I didn't. I wish I still had ten more HP books to look forward to...sigh. I am suffering from Post-Potter Depression.


  • About Me

    My photo
    Live out loud, shine brightly, leave no stone unturned, and we might just rock the world. I'm a 30-something convert to Catholicism, working in ministry, trying to live each day with a big "YES!" to God's invitations...