Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down...
...to say nothing of misty days and Tuesdays? Ok, that's not actually true. Sure, my first thought was...ugh, morning...and gloomy. But as I was driving into work, the misty gray sky and slight drizzle begin to have a certain appeal. Of course, I would have preferred that appeal on a day slightly cooler and across the Pond...there's just something about the mist and smell of a peat moss fire that is uber-comforting...

As much as I would have loved to get a picture of this misty morning, I thought it best not to snap while driving with my new phone and droopy eyelids. Instead, here's a picture from my trip across the Pond. You see why I might like it better than a misty metro-Detroit morning....

0 Responses
  • About Me

    My photo
    Live out loud, shine brightly, leave no stone unturned, and we might just rock the world. I'm a 30-something convert to Catholicism, working in ministry, trying to live each day with a big "YES!" to God's invitations...