The Photo Ten Years in the Making!!
For ten years, I have driven into the back lot of the parish where my office now sits, and every spring thought - I have got to get a picture of those sheep! Yes, there is a sheep farm right next to the church in the middle of the city. Of course, this didn't always used to be city - the university across the way used to be a farm after all... So finally, after a decade (yikes - I've lived here a full decade!), I have captured a version of the photo I have always wanted. It's not quite the way my mind's camera captured it, but it will certainly do for now! BAAAAAAA!!!!


1 Response
  1. Victoria Says:

    I want to see them jump through that tire one of these days!


  • About Me

    My photo
    Live out loud, shine brightly, leave no stone unturned, and we might just rock the world. I'm a 30-something convert to Catholicism, working in ministry, trying to live each day with a big "YES!" to God's invitations...